What is social media?
Social media is defined as ‘websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking’. The key word? Social!
When it comes to social media, the most common problems we hear from small businesses are:
- they don’t have time to deal with social media;
- they have profiles but don’t know how to use them effectively;
- they’re not convinced of the benefits of using social media.
How can it benefit your business?
There are many benefits to using social media but the key ones are:
- It can help you build new business relationships;
- You can improve relationships with your existing customers/clients;
- It helps boost awareness of your business;
- It helps drive high quality, relevant traffic to your website; traffic that is more likely to improve conversion rates.
How can Tiernan Marketing help?
Our social media services are designed to help you get the most out of your budget, so whether you need help setting up your profiles, or want your social media to be managed by someone else, we’ve got a solution. Our services include:
Social media strategy
A social media strategy is the best way to formalise your online activity. Tiernan Marketing will work with you to create an easy to follow strategy tailored to your business.
Setting up your online network
Your network could include one or more profiles and pages. Tiernan Marketing will help you develop and publish great pages to represent your business.
Managing your accounts to save you time
Tiernan Marketing look after profiles for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and many, many more accounts. You can rest assured that your social media is in good hands with us managing your accounts.